Protects your Site
We utilise and configure an endpoint firewall to protect WordPress websites.
- A Web Application Firewall (WAF) that identifies and blocks malicious traffic.
- Runs at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Defends against brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
- Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates
- Real-time Global IP Blacklist, which blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs – protecting your site while reducing load.
WordPress Security Scanner
- Scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- It also compares your files with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version and easily delete any files that don’t belong.
- It also checks your site for known security vulnerabilities, abandoned and closed plugins.
- Content safety checks ensure that your files, posts and comments don’t contain dangerous URLs or suspicious content.
- Real-time malware signature updates, reputation checks and control over scan timing and frequency.
Cloud Web Application Firewall
We utilise Sucuri Web Application Firewall (WAF) to protect your site from hacks and attacks.
Our WAF and Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) provide the protection required against website threats. Let us preserve your website traffic and rankings while increasing your website performance.
Malware and Hack Protection
We protect your website against malicious code and prevent website hacking with our WAF.
Hackers discover new vulnerabilities every day. We protect sites and stop suspicious behaviour. Mitigating new threats rarely requires a patch.
Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks can cause downtime. We block layer 3, 4, and 7 DDoS attacks.
Automated hacker tools target all sites. We stop brute force attacks and password cracking to prevent site abuse.